05 January 2011

For Jan. 6, Thurs

@Fil
Start of oral reporting and dialogue
Start with Vizmanos & Vasquez

@Chem
HW. Some didn't get their copy from third.
*Add:Add half life equation for zero, 1st, 2nd order reaction

@Math
Think about this: 2^x = 3

For Friday:
@Bio
Dissection. Bring chicken wing.
Prelab.

@Chem
YMSAT Game Final Topics

@SocSci
Quiz
HW:
1) Differentiate Italian and Northern Renaissance
2) Research about the Age of Reformation (Protestant & Catholic Reformation) - write on pad paper or print since there's no notebook yet

@STR
hardcopy of intro and rrl revised

@Health
BABY BOOK. Jan. 7, 4:15 pm due at the gym.
I'm really sorry. I confirmed it already with maam. I seriously thought it was Jan. 11. My planner said so. And I thought since late nasabi satin, extended (I forgot where i heard this). However, when I checked, the project was given to us on Nov. 19, 2010. I don't know if that's late or not, but I don't think there's enough reason for ours to be extended. :( I'm so sorry again.
All sections will have their deadlines this Friday.

Since we're all just starting out on making the actual baby book, please do all the requirements on Friday in advance so that we would all get this project done.

Also, our UB on Friday is packed (Math intersection elims and the possibility of a Batch Congress) so please manage your time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment