26 March 2011

Career Plan

My dear students/parents, I would like to ask for your understanding regarding the delay of the Career Plan Form which is supposed to be submitted when the Report Cards will be claimed on March 31 (Thurs). Unfortunately, I have been preoccupied with meetings/paperwork on the promotion/dismissal of 2012 students and our FINAL NEWSLETTER. The Career Plan submission is extended to ENROLLMENT in June (?); rest assured I will post/email the Career Plan Form by March 27(Sun) midnight. Please be reminded that the DEADLINE on the orders for the Batch Shirt (P200) and Prom Video and Photo Coverage (P200) is on March 27(Sun) midnight. For ORDERS text me at 09209523863 or email me at pshs_sirnat@yahoo.com. Claim/payment of orders during Card-Giving. Please disseminate.

- Sir Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment